Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Telling Blonde Joke to Blondes

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar.

He leans over to the big woman next to him and says: "Do you want to hear a funny blonde joke?"
The big woman replies:

"Well, before you tell me that joke, you should know something. I'm blonde, six feet tall, 210 pounds, and I'm a professional athlete and bodybuilder. "

"Also, the blonde woman sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 220 pounds and is an ex-professional wrestler. "

"And next to her is a blonde who is 6'5", weighs 245 pounds, and she is a current professional kickboxer. Now, do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?"

The guy thinks about it a second and says:

"Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP