Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Johny's Ambition

A grade 5 teacher one day asked the children in her class to make rhymes with their names

First up was Dan. A very adventurous child.
My name is Dan,
When I grow up to be a man,
I want to go to India and Japan ,
If I can, If I can, If I can.

"Very good", the teacher said to Dan. She then asked Sally that it was now her turn.

My name is Sally,
When I grow up to be a lady,
I want to have a baby
If I can, if I can, if I can.

"That is good Sally," the teacher said. "But maybe one day you will change your mind."

Next up was Lil' Johnny. He was the naughty one in the class . Here is his rhyme:

My name is Johnny,
When I grow up to be a man,
Never mind India and Japan ,
I'm gonna help Sally with her plan,
I know I can, I can, I can.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP