Friday, August 1, 2008

Jamie's Robot

Jamie's Dad brought home a robot one day.

The robot had the ability to detect lies and would slap the person who lied. Jamie returned late from school

Dad asked, Son why are you late from school?


Dad, we had extra classes today, the robot slapped Jamie on his face.


Dad shouted, "come on tell me the truth, why are you late?"

Dad, I went to see the movie Ten Commandments, Jamie got another slap from the robot.

Sorry dad, I went to see the movie "Red Hot Queen".


"Shame on you son, when I was your age, I never watched obscene movies or misbehaved",........ immediately, he gets a hot slap on the face from the robot.


Jamie's mom comes walking out of the kitchen and says to her husband… "After all, he's your son!"
the robot steps up and slaps Jamie's mom :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP